Suffering with unwanted condensate from your aircon unit?
A new and improved control unit ensures a more reliable evaporation process. The probe senses condensate or rainwater that has accumulated in the tray and energises the heating element. When the probe senses that the liquid has evaporated, the heating element is turned off.
The electric heating element, together with its condensate sensing probe, fits inside the collection tray as an integrated unit. All electrical terminations are inside an IP55 rated enclosure.
The condensate collection tray is stainless steel, measuring 400x400x75mm deep, with the heating element and control box fitted to the front.
- The Evapodry heating element is rated at 240V 1000W
- The enclosure is IP55 rated with weatherproof flexible conduit entry, and termination is by a 1 metre lead with 3 pin 10A plug
- Evapodration rate is one litre per hour and this may vary dependent upon atmospheric conditions (like humidity)
- The tray is Stainless Steel and is 400 x 400 x 75mm deep
- Element safety cover is fabricated from perforated stainless steel
Custom sizes and replacement parts including heaters are available upon request