Thermal Electric now offers a range of standard products for hire.
Products available include:
Terms & Conditions
- A Minimum hire period of 10 days applies to all units.
- Hire charge is calculated per calendar day.
- Freight charges are the responsibility of the company/person hiring the unit(s) and will be determined based on location.
- A holding deposit is required upon confirmation of booking and will be refunded once the unit(s) are returned to our Coffs Harbour factory and inspected for any damage.
- The holding deposit MUST be paid up front before the unit(s) are sent out.
- The remaining hiring amount can be paid using your current trade account with TEE (if you do not have an account, the remaining amount will be required up front unless otherwise agreed upon).
- Any damage evident will be costed and these costs will be deducted from the holding deposit.
Hot Box Hire
Thermal Electric has made the 21kW Centrifugal Hot Box available for hire. The Hot Box is rated at 415V 21kW and comes with a 5 pin (3 phase) plug.
The Hot Box includes a powerful 165W electric motor delivering 450L of air per second.
- Over temperature safety cut out and manual reset button (temp. of intake air should not exceed 75°C)
Fan Run on timer
- Contactors and selector switch internal wiring all provided complete with a 2.5m long flexible lead terminated with a 3 phase 5 pin 32 amp plug.
- Stainless steel finned air heating elements for rapid heat dissipation (elements rated at 240V for 3 phase, four wire Star connection)
- Powder coated finished unit, which measures 660mm long x 480mm wide x 700mm high. Weighs approximately 50kg.
Drum Heater Jacket Hire
Thermal’s Drum heater jackets (for standard 205L drums) are a simple, inexpensive and safe way to heat drums without having to build a hot room. The jacket zips up to form a portable, miniature hot room around the drum.
Load Bank Hire
Thermal’s 25kW 6 stage Resistive Load Bank is ideal for load testing stand by systems on installation and at regular intervals. The life and efficiency of diesel generators can be greatly reduced when running underloaded, causing damage to the engine, to a point where engines could stall or completely fail to start when they are needed most.
Drum Oven Hire
Thermal offers a standard 4 drum Industrial oven for hire. All Thermal Ovens come with full insulation, robust construction and a portable free standing design.
Thermal ovens provide an efficient method of heating your products by minimising heat loss and aiding air distribution throughout the unit.
Please contact us for the latest hire rates.
Freight costs will be paid by the hirer and determined by location.
(For an accurate freight cost to your location, please contact us)
Minimum hire period for all units: 10 days
View the terms of our product warranty.