- P – Professionalism – Convey a professional image at all times.
- E – Enthusiasm – Remain helpful, friendly and positive at all times, maintaining a ‘can do’ attitude.
- R – Respect – Treat everyone with respect.
- F – Flexibility – Be flexible, adaptable and cope well with change.
- E – Efficiency – Display lots of energy and speed while looking at the best way to do things.
- C – Continuous Improvement – Continually looking for ways to improve both as an individual as well as the whole company.
- T – Teamwork – Must work towards the good of the team, which includes our clients.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed below, please use our online application form.
If you have trouble using this form please contact our Recruitment Officer by emailing to email@example.com.
Current Employment Opportunities
Due to our continued expansion, Thermal is currently seeking applicants for the following positions to meet our increasing demands. The successful applicants can expect to work within a diverse team with a strong focus on quality workmanship and teamwork.
Thermal Electric Elements prides itself on ensuring an equal balance of work and home life while being a fair and equitable workplace. An extensive in-house training program exists ensuring the successful applicant is provided with all the tools to succeed.
Sheet Metal Worker – Coffs Harbour
As a Sheet Metal Worker you will be responsible for the fabrication of product to customer specifications, from light to medium fabrication. As we work within a very specialised market Thermal Electric will provide the successful candidate with full product training.
As a Technical Designer you will be reporting directly to the Design Manager and responsible for:
- Fabrication of a wide range of metal products
- Ensuring work meets Australian and International standards
- Ensuring a high quality of work
- Provide input into improving processes
To be successful in this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Relevant trade qualifications essential
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience preferably with Mild Steel and Stainless Steel
- Contribute towards the company mission by displaying company values
- Excellent MIG, MMA and TIG welding skills
- Skilled in drawing interpretation, aptitude for geometric drawings and calculations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, flexible and able to multi-task. Good time management attributes to deliver on demanding timelines
- Have knowledge and understanding of quality assurance and workplace health and safety
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions, to work within guidelines and procedures, identify problems and seek advice to resolve issues relating to tasks
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment medical for suitable fitness associated with the position and duties
- Referees must be supplied and be contactable (Minimum 3)
Questions that might be asked:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- When are you available to start?
- Do you have a relevant trade certificate?